Should you level your mobile home or fix your mobile home foundation? First, you need to know if it is unlevel. Many think it is easy to tell if your home is out of level. Get to know the typical signs of leveling issues. One or two of these signs could be the result of different problems. Call Integrity the mobile home leveling company near me if you see any of the following. Take steps to protect your investment.
- Doors and/or windows start to stick when you try to open or shut them. Do not ignore cabinet doors or closet doors sticking.
- Cracks in the walls, roof or floor is a sure sign that your home is experiencing stress.
- Awnings or attachments start to bend.
- Your home starts to have unusual sounds like creaks.
- The skirting under your mobile house starts to buckle.
- Your cabinets or tables do not look flat, and things tend to roll off them.
- When your home looks like it is not flat.
Call Integrity Mobile Home Leveling if your mobile home has several of these signs. We will send our owner to inspect immediately. We can also help you with trailer levelers and mobile home foundation repair.